Monday, June 30, 2014

This is What Blogging Will Lead to: Sleeplessness in Saratoga Springs....

"Bachelorette" Ramblings, here we go:

JJ, the Pantsperneur: First off, yes: This is the age of making up wordness. But, really?!? It's like he coined it specifically for "The Bachelor Nation" so it could become a catch phrase. Well, it's better than being a jerky, Texan guitarist with a girlfriend on the side....

JJ's first date with Andi (I learned how to spell her name):
Loved the "Growing Old Together" angle. So very cute.

Cody: Yes. I've been surprised that she kept him around so long. I think it was just for the eye candy. I've been quite impressed with him, but let's face it. He is kind of a meat-head.

Marcus: Such a cutie, but I still have ambiguous feelings about him. He's the only Texan who has stuck around (and possibly the only one this time, can't remember). I just want him to make it to the hometowns so I can see my beautiful Texas on national TV.

Brian: I'd be okay with her ending up with him. He's the quite, slightly awkward type, but so very adorable. Love that he's a basketball coach and coached his team onto Victory. I loved how the other team was so mopey afterward. Boo Hoo: We didn't win because we didn't have the strategic coach on our team. Go get some blankies. And I was proud of Andi for not caving and letting the losing team come later. You go, Girl!

Andrew is a dirt bag. I was so surprised that he stayed around as long as he did. It's just "lucky" for him that the guy who is now dead made such a ruckus. (His name was Eric Hill.)

"On behalf of all of us at The Bachelor our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Eric Hill. He will be missed," Harrison wrote....
"He died after being transported by helicopter to a Utah hospital and placed in a medically induced coma, Us Weekly reported. Utah’s Unified Fire Authority Battalion Chief Brian Anderton spoke to the magazine about the accident....
"Bachelorette" contestant Brooks Forester opened up about Hill's passing to E! News.
"He lived more in 32 years than most people do in 100. He was always on an adventure, always looking to build memories and meet new friends along the way," Forester said. "I'll miss having the opportunity to go on those adventures with him."

[http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/04/23/bachelorette-contestant-dies-parachute-accident-report/]

Eric: You've got to wonder if Andi feels at all responsible for letting Eric go. He seriously was one of the best guys on the show. She clearly did not take what he was saying in the spirit that it was given. But, when you have so many cocktail parties going on in such a short time period, it's not really surprising how crazy this "Bachelor Nation" gets.

Josh: The Golden-hearted Athlete. What more is there to say? He seems quite real, but he's not quite my first choice, but he'd be an alright alternative to Chris, the Farmer. (I hope looks aren't deceiving.)

If there's anyone else, they obviously aren't worth talking about. At least, according to me.
Just one more shout-out to Marquel. I really hope that he becomes the first African American bachelor. But with the whole "Blackie" debacle, I don't know if he would be willing to be be that gold feather in their hat.

Thoughts from a slightly sarcastic, new bloggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment