Monday, June 30, 2014

Boo to Nick!

Nick is a jerk. Let's face it. If I was full of testosterone, he'd be lucky I just knocked him out with one punch. The rest of the actual men on the show are showing their true colors by how they deal with him.

I'm not a big fan of over-inflated egos. I have a big enough one myself. I don't need to butt heads with someone else's uninformed opinion of how "awesome" they are. #NotAwesome! (Yes: I felt strongly enough about it hash-tag it. Maybe, I'll make myself a believer. Well, I did make it to gateway hash-tagging: It's called Blogging. Bill was joking with me, saying how I might need to have an intervention soon with "Bloggers Anonymous". I'll let you know if I take it too far. Or I guess you can let me know, if you are concerned about my mental health....)

STAY OUT OF MY BUBBLE!

That's the easiest, most elementary way to put it. You are in my face. Back off!

So, that's my reaction to pompous, jerky Nicky boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment